Live Life To The Fullest
Let your washing machine take care of your laundry needs, after you have selected the right machine for your needs. And let us take care of your washing machine when it is down, so you can continue to take care of the more important parts of your life. You can trust us with our more than 30 years hands on experience in washing machine repair.
Like all household appliances, the washing machine is also not an equipment built to last forever. Over time, from usage wear, it does break down and you would require washing machine repair. If the machine has not been used according to instructions, for example, if you overload your washing machine or use the wrong kind of detergent, your washing machine may break down more quickly.
Common Washing Machine Break Downs
Washing Machine Leaks
Washing machine leaks can be from a variety of reasons:
- There could be loose hoses, causing water to seep out.
- Water underneath of the washing machine could arise from a hole having formed in the drum.
- For front load washing machines, the gasket may not be sealing properly when the door closes, resulting in water flowing out.
- The water pressure valve may also be faulty, causing an over fill of your washing machine and hence the leakage.
If you detect unusual sounds coming from your washing machine, first check if loose items like coins and keys have fallen out of your pockets during the wash and is knocking against the drum. If this is not the case, there could be some washing machine fixes needed:
- The drum bearings could be off and need fixing
- The pulley for the spin function may be faulty, and this could be the case if the sounds are noticed when the spin cycle is activated
- The drain pump may have become clogged up or become damaged.
- For those who use a top load washing machine, faulty springs can also lead to noises being heard during the spin cycle. Functioning as dampeners during the spin cycle, the springs are now weakened or may be dislodged.
Common causes of your washing machine not draining include:
- Clogged up drain hose, preventing the water from flowing out
- Faulty drain pump, which then fails to pump water out of your washing machine
- A faulty door lock switch may also cause the drain function to be de-activated
- The trap intended to catch foreign objects in the washing machine may be clogged up
Have questions? Let us help you
Why Choose Us?
More than 30 years experience
For more than 30 years, we have been carrying out washing machine repair services, serving our customers through the decades. With our hands on experience, you are assured of quick and accurate trouble shooting, when you engage us.
Islandwide repair, for almost all brands
We repair an extensive list of washing machine brands. Is there one you cannot find here? We repair Samsung, LG, Electrolux, Bosch, Whirlpool, Midea, Fisher & Paykel, Akira, Kuche, Toshiba, Panasonic, Europace, Brandt, Simpson, Thomson, Indesit, Techno, Maytag, GE, Sharp, Elba, EF, Beko, Teka, Smeg, Goldstar, Blomberg, Mayer, Candy, Hitachi and Siemens.
Similarly, we can repair these brands of dryers.
Rest assured when you engage our repair service, with the protection granted to you with our warranty. We provide a one month cover for our repair service, and a 3 month warranty on the parts replaced.