Is your dryer not starting up, or not heating? After some years of use, electrical appliances are subject to wear and tear and do break down, even with careful maintenance. There are many elements that can be involved when your dryer is down. It could simply be the switch that is not transmitting the commands, or otherwise there could be electrical problems like broken fuse or faulty parts. However, we are here to assist you with our dryer repair service. With more than 30 years experience, we are able to troubleshoot your dryer issues quickly and accurately.
Common Dryer Break Downs
When your dryer cannot be switched on, there can be various causes:
- The fuse could be broken, hence preventing the electrical connection. This is one of the most common causes of the dryer not being able to be switched on.
- It could simply be that the switch is faulty. We would test the switch with a meter to see if this could be the cause of the issue
- The plug may be loose or faulty, and need replacement
- The door switch may be faulty, hence disallowing the dryer to be turned on.
When heating is an issue, whether your dryer is either burning your clothes or not heating, these are all problems that require dryer repair:
- The thermostat may be faulty, hence leading to problems with temperature control
- When the thermal fuse is broken, your dryer may also not heat up
- A defective heating element can cause the dryer not to heat up as well, and also lead to overheating
- Where the drum seals have deteriorated away, these can also lead to overheating
- Faulty blowers can also mean the air is not properly circulated within the dryer and cause overheating
If you find that drying your clothes takes longer than usual, besides heating problems, it could also be that the dryer is clogged up. In the simple instance, you may just solve the issue with maintaining your dryer through cleaning your dryer vent.
If cleaning up the vent has not helped resolve your issue, just give us a call and we can be onsite to check your dryer for you, and carry out any necessary dryer repair services.
Have questions? Let us help you
Why Choose Us?
With more than 30 years of experience in repairing dryers, you can trust in the quality and accuracy of our targeted repair service. We take pride in the quality of our workmanship for our repair service, and are so confident that we also provide warranties on our service.
Islandwide repair, for almost all brands
It's almost impossible we don't have your dryer covered for our repair service. Our extensive list of dryers that we can repair are as follows:
Samsung, LG, Electrolux, Bosch, Whirlpool, Midea, Fisher & Paykel, Akira, Kuche, Toshiba, Panasonic, Europace, Brandt, Simpson, Thomson, Indesit, Techno, Maytag, GE, Sharp, Elba, EF, Beko, Teka, Smeg, Goldstar, Blomberg, Mayer, Candy, Hitachi and Siemens.
For that added peace of mind, our confidence in the quality of our work allows us to also extend to you warranties on our repairs. This is a one month warranty for our repair service, and three months warranty on the parts.